Management/Activity reports allow you to monitor the work performed by your adjusters, contractors, and employees, the flow of estimates in specific regions and data sets, and trends in materials usage and cost. You can even compare your organization’s data to industry competitors with a number of reports. This information can help you spot bottlenecks in your organization’s workflow, anomalies in estimate data, and company trends alongside industry trends, allowing you to better manage the work performed within your organization.
• Select Management/Activity Reports from the Reports menu.
• You must have the Run Activity Reports and XactAnalysis Management Reports application right to access Management/Activity Reports.
1. Select a report from the Report menu.
2. Use the menus, fields, and check boxes in the Report Criteria and Report Filters sections to filter the data you want displayed in the report.
3. Click the Start Date and End Date SmartCalendar buttons to choose start and end dates for the report, and click Continue. A few reports show only current information and will automatically grey-out these fields.
Management reports display data from estimates uploaded during the selected date range. If multiple iterations of the estimate have been uploaded, the report uses the latest upload. Activity reports, in contrast, display assignment data regardless of whether a completed estimate has been uploaded yet.
You can view a previously-generated report rather than creating a new one. To do this, click the Report Library SmartList button, select the report from the list, and click Continue. The report appears.
The Confirmation page appears. Make sure the email address in the address field is correct, and click Submit. If you do not enter an email address, the report will still be generated, but you will not be notified. You can find the report in the Report Library once it has been generated.
The following Trend management reports are available in XactAnalysis®, depending on your company’s settings and your rights.